Because created and designed by one company, hardware and software from Apple can work optimally and efficiently. One of the advantages are when we install OS X, we do not need to fuss looking for drivers for the Mac that we use.
Moreover, because the security system, not many viruses that successfully made to screw up OS X, though there is still malware that managed to infiltrate. It was not to screw up OS X, but rather aims to steal sensitive data or personal in the Mac.
While it is arguably efficient, we can still fiddling with that OS X running faster again.
Here are some things we can do:
T02-436-111-make. Upgrading memory up stuck. Output for Macbook Pro 2012 to the above, this is not possible, because the memory is soldered directly to the motherboard. Even so great a minimum of memory available is quite capable, which is 4 GB. 4 GB of memory is the minimum for all major applications in both heavy-and could not walk comfortably. The bigger the memory, the better.
2. Upgrade the hard drive. Mac can walk comfortably if enough free space available in the T02-436-make-12partisi existing OS X. In order to walk comfortably, should be available at least 30 GB of free space. If you use a heavy application sorts PhotoShop, AutoCAD, or the other, there are at least 80-120 GB of free space on my hard drive. So get used to the data stored on the internal hard drive external hard drives that can have empty space relief. If forced, upgraded hard drive to a larger capacity. If you can, use a hard drive upgrade to SSD. It is still expensive, but the performance is much more hurried.
T02-436-21a1-making. Repair Disk Permissions. Actually this procedure is to check whether the file status in accordance with the original. File status could change as the applications that use them have problems. As a result, the Mac can run slow or weird, such as the application of a sudden go out alone, running slower, slower booting, and other sebagainya.Caranya quite easily, run Disk Utility> click on the existing partition OS X it> click repair permission and wait until the process is complete. If you’ve done repair permissions, more afdol followed by a second step.
2. Reset NVRAM. Non-Volatile RAM or NV-RAM is an OS X application and keep most of the settings that we often use. The goal is that we run the application on the condition that we use. But at a certain point, the NV-RAM will be full and will actually make the Mac went awry. How to reset the NV-RAM is quite straightforward, we turn on the computer and then we immediately pressing Cmd + alt + P + R and press and hold until dueng Mac emits three times.
3. Provide enough free space on the disk / partition OS X is. The trick is to move the data to another hard drive and remove any unwanted applications. With so many free apps available on the AppStore, maybe some of us a lot of the “greedy” to install the free application. In the end, many of these applications are not suitable for us and ultimately make the hard drive so full. Most applications are indeed living discard the application file to the trash. But it does not hurt to uninstall the application using software like CleanApp, AppZapper, CleanMyMac, etc..
T02-436-244-make. Clean desktop. Try not store any files on your desktop as this will slow down the boot. Each boot, OS X will prepare a file on the desktop that can be accessed at any time. If only one or two files it may seem, but we would feel if a desktop full of files.
T02-436-255-make. Delete unneeded languages. Mac provides multiple language that is easy to use by people from various countries. Surely we do not need all of the existing language. If only need English only, we better just delete the language that we do not need, especially when they take a big enough hard drive space. The easiest way is to use Monolingual which can be downloaded from http://www.monolingual.sourceforge.net. The trick is easy, just check the language that you want to delete and click remove.
T02-436-26a6-making. Turn off animation. When running the application, mac will display an animation that gives the impression that the application is open from the icon that we double-click the. When the mouse over the application icon in the dock line, the application automatically enlarges. Such animations can we Disable that Mac go faster. Run the System Preferences> Dock> uncheck the choice of animate opening applications. Also do not use the option of changing the existing wallpaper in System Preferences> Desktop & Screen Saver.
7. Set the Startup Item. Some immediate applications come running when OS X booting. Check if there are applications that do not really matter that went along with running. I run the System Preferences> Users & Groups> and check the applications that do not want to run at startup.
Mac Monitor Every Time
After performing such optimization step above, of course, we should be able to monitor the Mac that is always in top condition. Some steps we can do include:
1. Activity Monitor running. This application provides a complete and detailed information firsthand what is happening on the Mac. So when Mac was running slow and do not know why, we can run the Activity Monitor and find out.
a. Button to shut down the application. Once we click on the application process takes a wild and uncontrolled, click the button to turn it off.
b. Percentage of CPU used by an application. Applications that run normally just use cpu power is not more than 10%. More than that, the application will be considered illegal and should be turned off. Applications typically do not have errors and uncontrolled eating up 90% cpu power. No wonder Mac can be slow.
c. This is the part where we can see the other processes of the cpu, such as memory, disk activity, disk in use, and network. Some of them are equipped with a chart showing the current work process.
2. iStat Menus. This application can display the information that we need in the menu bar, so we only glance we can determine the condition of the current cpu. This application can be purchased at macupdate.com costs 25 dollars.
T02-436-333-make. Daisy Disk. Very useful for hard drive clean up when we needed space. Daisy Disk folder instantly displays the big size, so we know which folder has a large file. Can be purchased in the App Store for USD. 95 thousand.
T02-436-344-make. Memory Clean. As we know, that we run most of the applications will be put into memory. The problem is, when we close the application, most will still be stored in memory. Over time the memory will be full and the computer was so slow. Used to be the only way to clear this memory just by turning off the computer or restart. Now we can use the Memory Clean with one click direct memory clean. Purge memory several times in order to get maximum results. Download it for free in the App Store.